Sunday, May 10, 2009

Growing Up

Our little buggy is growing up so fast! In the past week, she has gotten her first tooth which is still working on coming all the way in. It's the bottom left one if you are looking at her and I can see that the one next to it will be not to far behind. It's going to be pretty funny to see her with one tooth until the other one comes in. Then, today for Mother's Day, she said her first words! Da da and ma ma! To my dismay, she said da da first and is saying that more often but I figure it's easier to say for babies so I'm not too hurt over it. Luckily we did get some footage of her babbling which is great. It's funny how two days ago she was not talking like this and all of a sudden, she is just jabbering away today. I guess she decided she has had enough of sitting back and hearing conversations and would like to now participate. How fast they grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment