Monday, June 8, 2009

Baby #2

Yes it's true, we having baby number 2! Ok that rhymed and sounded stupid but we are expecting another little one. It's crazy, I know! Even I am wondering from time to time how I'm going to handle two but I think it can be done. Hey, there are millions of people out there that do it, right? So I can too. Look at Jon and Kate plus eight and 18 kids and counting, now that would be a diaster! We are really excited and happy about this, it will be another exciting chapter in our life I'm sure. I can't believe Emme is going to be a big sister! Any tips from you moms with two kids or more, I'll take anything you can give. Like, is there a secret to more energy? Or how to get anything done while looking after your kids at the same time? I'm still trying to figure that out with one. Well I have plenty of time before he/she makes their debuit in this world, until January to be specific so I'm hoping I can get it together by then anyways :)

No comments:

Post a Comment