Sunday, February 19, 2012

Family Visits

I might be crazy, but we had Brian's family in town and my family in town the whole month of January pretty much. Yes, right after having a baby, I know. Probably not the best planning but it just seemed to work out that way. Hopefully everyone had a good time and excused any lack of having it 'together' on my part on the new baby. Overall, I think we pulled it off pretty good.


The girls of course had such a blast with their cousins, Brianna and Acadia. If it already wasn't a circus around here, it sure was with 4 screaming little girls running around! It was chaos but a good kind. They all got along really well and Madden and Lily pretty much just laid around like the little blobs that they were :) Our days seemed to go by very fast as they always do and luckily we had some very warm weather so there were plenty of park trips.


The day the last of Brian's family left, my parents came into town so we wasted no time there. It was a great help having my Mom and Dad here to entertain the girls and it doesn't hurt that they adore them as well. They did plenty of bugging Grandpa to be taken to the park and pushed on the swings. Definitely hard seeing them go, thank goodness my Mom will be heading this way in April hopefully to visit while my Dad is on a work trip. Emme keeps asking when Grandma and Grandpa are coming back and then she says "maybe in two months." So she is more than ready to see them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment