Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter




To say that Easter was fun for the girls this year was an understatement. Emme is like a old pro at collecting Easter eggs and she was all about teaching Stella the job of finding them. We did an Easter egg hunt at my best friend Heidi's parent's house and then one at our house. I think Emme had half of the eggs in her basket in about 2 minutes. Stella was alittle slower at the process since she obviously had no recollection of last year. She could actually participate now so she did very well at putting them in her basket however she was more interested in opening them as she found them to consume what was inside.




















I was also very impressed at how well they did getting their picture taken with the Easter Bunny this year. Emme actually sat on his lap and smiled, no crying which is pretty much the first year for that now that she is getting older and realizes that he brings baskets and eggs with candy and goodies. Stella immediately shook her head when she was going to be plopped on his lap so I had to end up being in the picture so she wouldn't freak out but Emme did an amazing job, and she did not forget to ask for Easter eggs filled with chocolate of course. I haven't scanned the picture yet but I will get that on here when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment