Saturday, April 3, 2010

Nanny, Papa, and Auntie Mo Visit!


Brian's family just left from visiting this past week and how sad we were to see them go. Especially on my part I think, I have a hard time after family leaves. We don't have any family in town and it's always hard to say goodbye after a nice visit with either my family or Brian's. I love having a full house where I can cook nice meals for people everyday, and most of all, I just love having the company and hearing a house full of people. Brian works 1 to 11 pm so for me, it was great having the company since I'm usually by myself a good portion of the day and all night.

We had so much fun with Brian's mom and dad, Jerry and Maureen and we even got Auntie Monica in town for the weekend which was great too. Emme had the best time ever with everyone, she loves company too. I think she gets sick of boring old Mom at times so she loves having people to play with and be silly with. Auntie Mo is just the silly person she needs sometimes I think! Most of the visit we just relaxed and enjoyed each other's company. We did do a few things like go to the park and take Brian's parents up North to look at the area we eventually wanna buy a house around. It was just perfect weather when everyone was here as well which is a definate bonus, we spent most of our time outside relaxing and having our meals. I love this time of year! Now we will be counting down the days until we see everyone again in September for our next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment