Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Jelly Belly


Jelly Belly is one of the several nick names we have for Stella recently since she is quite the little porker! Some of the other ones are football and bull frog belly, all in good fun of course, we love our little chub. She was two months a few weeks ago and she already weighs 14 lbs! What an oinker, I know! I think she has just gone through a major growth spurt and I have noticed that she has started eating less and I have not had to increase her food much lately so I'm sure she will slow down a bit now. She really is developing her own personality as well. She is the best baby, so smiley all the time, and really good natured. She gets fussy at night for a few hours, but other than that, she is such a mild manored baby. We really are so lucky to have a good tempered daughter since our first is a little high maintence (sorry Emme but it's true! :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment