Saturday, March 14, 2009

Emme's First Hair Cut

We had to break down and get Emme's hair cut already. The back was badly in need of a little snip snip because it was starting to look rather mulletish and that's never a good thing. So I brought her in last week to my gal Clare who does my hair. I wasn't going to attempt cutting Emme's hair, especially for the first time even if it was just a few snips here and there. I think a baby's first hair cut should be something special and I wanted to take pictures too and I can't do that if I was going to cut it myself. Off to my hair dresser we went and I sat Emme down in her Bumbo seat, which was perfect to use. They even had a little cape for her to wear so her hair wouldn't get all over her clothes. Emme was very good for the whole process which really probably took a whole 3 minutes start to finish. She kept trying to turn around to see what was going on behind her, but all in all, she was a little gem. She's starting to take after me already, she really is a girlie girl and loves getting pampered at the hair salon! Clare did an awesome job and our little buggy looks better than ever!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post, it is so cute!! Poor Kiely could use a cut but I can't bring myself to it. I have to comb the back of her hair to the side so it will "curl under" because if I don't then "Hello Mulletville"!! Emme is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete