Monday, January 12, 2009

Zoo Lights

We went to Zoo Lights this past weekend with Robin, Heidi, and Levi. I had never been so it was really fun to go. I thought they did an excellent job decorating the place with really pretty displays. It was alittle cold so we had to bundle Emme up in the snow suit my mom had gotten her for when we go to Wisconsin next week. She looked so funny in it because it was really thick and fuzzy and alittle big on her so she looked like she was a year old since the thing was so fuzzy! It kept her really warm though and we thought she looked like a stuffed animal, see for yourself...
Emme really enjoyed looking at all the lights, she was mesmorized and stayed awake through the whole thing. I'm glad she is a nosy baby sometimes because then she doesn't miss out on fun things like Zoo Lights.

1 comment:

  1. So fun to be a blogging buddy with you now! I am still trying to figure out how to post pictures and things like that so it may be a little bit before I can get really creative. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete