Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Sick Baby



Poor Emme is sick with a bad cold, actually all of us are. Brian is just starting to feel sick today and Emme and I have been sick since Saturday evening. While I can deal with being sick, poor Em doesn't understand why she is stuffed up and can't breathe every well. She has really been a trooper through it all. She is still smiley and giggling at me throughout the day even though her nose is all runny and she is congested. She had a really good night last night despite not breathing too well. I have been running her cow humidifer when she is sleeping...


while not only being cute, seems to help out as well. I gave her a vapor bath last night which I think helped out as well because she slept very well for being sick. It's scary being a new mom when your baby gets sick! My best friend's baby Levi is sick as well with a cold too so I guess it's just going around but it's hard being helpless when you want to do something for your child and you can't do much. I can't imagine not being able to blow my nose and poor Em hates getting her boogers sucked out, which I can't imagine is too fun. I guess all this has tuckered her out...


No comments:

Post a Comment